Raise up to $50 Million every 12 months with Regulation A+
What is Regulation A+? Regulation A+ is part of the JOBS Act that allows private companies to raise capital from investors, including non-accredited investors.
Benefits of Regulation A+
- Raising up to $50 million with general investors
- Lower costs of the offering
- Less SEC reporting requirements
- Retaining control of your company
- Less dilution
- Founders can sell some shares
Allows companies to raise up to $20 million in a 12 month period, with not more than $6 million in offers by selling security-holders that are affiliates of the issuer, unaudited financials, requires approval by all states.
Allows companies to raise up to $50 million in a 12 month period, with not more than $15 million in offers by selling security-holders that are affiliates of the issuer, financials audited annually, no state approvals required.
“Testing the waters” is allowed under Reg A+, this enables companies to understand the potential success of the offering before committing time and money on SEC filings. Form 1 A is send to the regulators in the case the company decides to pursue the offering and over the next several months our experts at Windsor Street Capital will be helping you to address any questions or comments from the regulators and then file the final “qualified” prospectus. Once all regulatory approvals have been received the company may launch its Mini – IPO.
Please click the link below for additional information.
Windsor Street Capital Advantage
- Over 23 years of experience helping emerging companies raise capital
- Great record of success in raising capital for growing companies
- Extended network of potential investors
- Marketing and regulatory expertise to help you succeed
Aim high. Let’s get started.